At the AGM, it was agreed that we should again send a copy of the report form
with the Autumn Newsletter. During the year, a number of incidents of vandalism
and antisocial behaviour were reported on these forms. Remember to report all
incidents. Use the single non-emergency telephone number 101 as an
alternative to 999 for reporting less serious or anti-social offences to the
police. For the police you can still use 0845 045 4545 or the Anti-social
Behaviour Team on 0845 605 2222. If you wish to be anonymous you can
report to Crime Stoppers whose number is 0800 555 111.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment. Login »