Accompanying this newsletter should be a form for reporting incidents of crime and antisocial behaviour to the Association. This arises from discussion at the AGM where it was agreed that it would be useful for the Association to have an overview of such incidents. 

Remember to report all incidents. Use the single non-emergency telephone number 101 as an alternative to 999 for reporting less serious or anti-social offences to the police. For the police you can still use 0845 045 4545 or the Anti-social Behaviour Team on
0845 605 2222. If you wish to be anonymous, you can report to Crime Stoppers whose number is
0800 555 111

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment. Login »