by Steve MacKenzie, HCERA Secretary

Have you suffered from vandalism to your property recently? Did you think it was pointless phoning the police? Informing the police does at least show them the scale of the problem. Providing a photo of the culprits can lead to some action.

The HCERA is aware of some incidents of vandalism by local children, but we don’t know how widespread the problem is. If you have had any problems recently, particularly with stones being thrown, please get in touch with us so that we can collectively take this issue up with the police. Tell your street rep, send us an email, or ring me on 8055 5701.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment. Login »